Cross Bike/Mountain Bike Night Rides
Just because Fall is here and winter is approaching quickly, it doesn't mean you cannot ride outside.
For that Inside-Out Sports has our Cross/Mountain Bike NIGHT RIDES from the Cary Store.
Here are the details....Come join the FUN!!!!
• What: Cross / MTB bike ride (some of everything...road, greenways, gravel and sidewalk but no single track)
• Where: Inside-Out Sports Cary
• When: Every Tues and Thursday at 6pm sharp
• How Long: These rides are just shy of 2 hours long...groups may break apart on hills but everyone waits at certain turns...NOBODY IS LEFT ALONE.
• Must Have: You will need a white helmet/bar light or both, a red rear light, warm clothes, and a positive attitude
Our Cross/MTB rides are fun rides to keep us in shape during the winter. They are for all levels of riders so everyone is welcome. Although at certain places, the paces may split a group apart...we rejoin together so nobody is left in the dark alone.
Contact Mike Beaman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.