Partner Discount Program
Inside-Out Sports would like to invite your team, club or organization to participate in our 2019 Inside-Out Sports Partner Discount Program. With this program, your members will receive substantial discounts, as well as the outstanding service and satisfaction guarantee from one of the country’s most established and accomplished running and triathlon stores.
Inside-Out Sports, headquartered in Cary, and with an additional location in Charlotte, is one of North Carolina’s premier specialty running stores and the East Coast’s largest and most complete triathlon shop. Inside-Out Sports has been voted repeatedly by Triathlon Business International as one of the top 10 triathlon retail stores in the country and by Endurance Magazine readers in the Triangle and Charlotte repeatedly as Best of NC in customer service and product selection. In addition, Inside-Out Sports involvement in the community is unequaled, having been the presenting sponsor of the prestigious Tobacco Road Marathon and the Second Empire Grand Prix Running Series for over 10 years and currently being one of the driving forces behind the inaugural Crystal Coast Full Booty and Half Booty Triathlon. We take pride in the fact that we specialize only in running and triathlon. This unique focus gives us the opportunity to cater to the needs of these athletes, a job we’ve been perfecting for 25 years. Our excellent rapport with vendors has allowed us to maintain a large, cutting edge and affordable inventory to satisfy the needs of the most discerning customers.
There are no minimum purchases necessary, no amounts to reach, no gift cards to keep up with and no complicated steps or formulas, in order to get the discount or loyalty points. The discount will be calculated at the time of purchase
Partner Discounts Program Benefits:
- 15%* discount on shoes, apparel, accessories, wetsuits and more
- 10%* discount on bikes, frames, power meters, parts and wheels
- Additional multi purchase discounts/rebates that are sometimes offered on shoes, bike, wheel and power meter sales
- FREE Shipping on all online orders over $50
- Online discount code to your club so that online purchases receive the above discounts.
In exchange for the above discount programs, we ask that you do the following:
- Fill out our Partner Discount Program Registration form . This is to provide us some basic information about your organization and some contact information.
- Provide us a complete list of your members/clients twice per year (January and July).
- Include our logo on your website, along with the benefits and discounts outlined above and a link to our website.
- Send out an introductory email (that we will provide) to your member and clients explaining these significant all time discounts that we provide and how they can be used.
In addition to the standard benefits above, Partner Organizations with 2019 total purchases exceeding $10,000 will receive a gift card at the end of the season for up to 3% of the total gross purchases. To qualify for this reward we ask that your organization do the following:
- Place our Inside-Out Sports Logo (with a minimum size of 1 in x 2 in) on all your team and racing uniforms printed for 2019 **. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our logo in the necessary format.
- Include corresponding emails for members or clients with the roster provided twice per year. Please note that we do not share or sell emails to other third parties and that your members will always have the option to unsubscribe or opt out of our email distribution at a later date if they choose to do so.
The above gift cards may be redeemed for merchandise at Inside-Out Sports and could be used as giveaways at the year end team party, team equipment or any other way the organization desires.
We hope you will take advantage of this amazing opportunity to work together. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me directly at email@example.com.
All currently enrolled Partners will continue to receive the 2018 benefits through January 31st, 2019.
– – –
For more information contact Cid Cardoso Jr.
Phone: 919-466-0101 x21